Interested in joining the our team? We're always looking for talented individuals to become part of our fast-growing company. Below you can browse our current openings.
Jewelry Design Internship (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
Belmont based jewelry designer Karenna Maraj Collection is looking for motivated, enthusiastic design interns. We are looking for passionate individuals who have an interest in accessories & fashion design. We value your own individual and original aesthetic style.
Intern will be working alongside with the jewelry designer and assisting in all aspects of business including visual merchandising, window display, social media, the production of jewelry, and organization of jewelry fashion shows.
This is a unique opportunity to get hands on experience with all aspects of the nitty gritty in the design world; experiences that can lend themselves to other careers. If you want a foot in the door, this internship will give you an all around knowledge of how to market, design and merchandise a collection. You will have a valuable hand in the operations of the business.
Qualifications and responsibilities include but are not limited to: (preferred but not required):
- Must be available 2-3 days per week, but you are welcome to create your own schedule.
- Knowledge of Adobe illustrator & photoshop for print designs
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful
- Product photography and photo editing, retouching ability
- Experience with social media aspects and blogs
- Interested in current fashion trends and art
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Responsible for constructing various accessories and in some cases sought for creative vision and input
- Hands on jewelry making
This is an unpaid internship, but we offer a stipend.
This internship is open to all applicants, and if you are a student, we would love to help you receive school credit.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
To APPLY please send your resume at email@example.com